Tuesday 27 January 2015

Contents Page Process 6

This step involved changing font and adding more text. I decided to change where the text about Mars and Cyrus were, as I wanted that to be part of the specials for this week instead of the featured. So I moved them away for the time being and added the charts and celeb gossip. I created a box by using the rounded rectangle tool and then I made it pink and duplicated it for the next one, I then used a text box and type "the charts" at size 15pt and in the font Kalinga which is the same font for all in this area, I then created another box and typed the information in about the charts and used size 14 pt and the same font,  I then repeated this process for the celeb gossip. I also duplicated the pink and white boxes so I had multiple ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment