Monday 26 January 2015

Contents Page Process 3

This stage I added a lot more, I added a curved rectangle to add a background for my writing, I made it the same grey as the previous grey box. I also made the "Contents" thicker, to do this I just made the stroke bigger around 4. My next bit was adding the page number, I used the same colour as the pink box and then added a text box inside using the font "Forever Young" at size 20pt and then I added the text "Cover Story" and rotated it using the corners of the text, this font was the font "New Garden" at size 25 the same with "this week". For the smaller writing which is the information for each section, the writing is "Forever Young" at size 14pt. I also created two smaller boxes by using the rectangle tool and made them the same pink and white used in the other boxes and then made a text box over it and typed 22 at size 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment