Tuesday 27 January 2015

Contents Page Process 4

In this stage I wanted to add the "Behind the scene" taster so I opened the image in another page and then used the magic wand to cut round the image and then after deleting the background of the image I dragged it to my contents page. I then resized it and used the shift button so it doesn't lose the shape, I then added more text in the same font and size but moved all the text to the left instead of having it centred and then I duplicated the pink and white boxes and the numbers abut changed them to 29 instead of 22, I then moved "Cover story" to the left side and used the rounded rectangle to create the box underneath, I also went to the internet to get an "available on itunes" box to show that the new single is available for download. 

No comments:

Post a Comment