Tuesday 9 September 2014

Indesign



This challenge was very straight forward, the first thing I did was open InDesign, I then selected the document option and when that opened I then went down to columns and changed in the three. Next I had to change the colour of the background, to do this I selected the shape tool and after covering the page in a rectangle I then went to the right side and changed the colour to the current light blue, The next stage was adding a text box, to do this I selected the text box tool on the left side on the tool bar and then made a text box to fit the across the columns at the top, I then I typed in the chosen title "Why Magazine" and then chose size 60 and changed the font to "Abadi My Condensed Light".
The image in the middle was the next step, I was fortunate enough to already have a picture I wanted to use on my desktop, so I simple dragged the image from the desk top to InDesign and made it smaller so I could fit it in the middle column, I also added another text box, but this time I added it down the left column and stretched it out to fit.
With the new text box  I added the designated text by copying and pasting what was needed, I deleted some bits so it would fit and then I was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment