Tuesday 14 April 2015

Changes To The Magazine

After receiving my feed back I went back to my magazine and changed a few things to make it better.
On my double page spread I made the gaps between the columns bigger so it defined the separate columns better, I also added photo crediting my final step was adding the "available on Itunes" box and the text "Limitless".


On my contents page not a lot of stuff changed either, but after my feed back I wanted to make it the best it could be. I used my Instagram account to upload my photos used to make it seem more realistic and then I screen shot them using my phone. I also like my double page spread added photo crediting and changed what it said underneath the pictures to "Darnells mystery girl revealed" to make it more interesting.

My front cover was the biggest change, I changed the image and the size as it was not the correct size for A4, I created a new canvas and put my new image on that and then moved the things from my previous front cover to the new one, resizing and changing the colours as I went along. 


No comments:

Post a Comment