Sunday 5 October 2014

Front Cover And Contents Page Original Photos



This is the original photo used for my college magazine cover, it is a medium shot, this is because it is from the waist upwards. I chose to do it next to the apple mac because it looks like she would be doing her work.

















These next three images are all from my contents page, the reasons I chose them are because they are of students in comfortable environments that you would see them in at college, the first picture is of students eating lunch, the next is students studying together and the final one is of students with their results they received from their a-levels. I chose these three as they are what students who will be buying the magazine can relate to, especially if it is near exam seasons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment